In this interactive, energizing workshop, participants will be introduced to the concept of “The Line,” a simple concept that separates our behaviour when we’re at our best and when we’re struggling. They will learn:
● How the brain reacts to threats like change and conflict
● The impact on those we work with and educate when we are below the line
● Actionable strategies for shifting ourselves and others to above the line.
● Strategies will be tailored to your needs, but may include 2-3 of:
○ Shifting from fixed to growth mindset
○ Shifting from empathy to compassionate coaching
○ Shifting your story and assumptions in conflict ○ Reframing “negative” emotions or emotionally charged situations
○ Shifting from resisting to supporting change
○ Shifting from fear-based leadership to psychologically safe and inclusive leadership At the end of the session, participants will:
● Feel inspired to recognize when they are feeling like a victim of circumstances.
● Realize how being “below the line” impacts their wellbeing and the culture of belonging.
● Be empowered to cultivate awesomeness for themselves and those they work with.
● Commit to a new habit related to The Line, that they can activate immediately
Date: October 20, 2023
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm